Remuneration Committee composition
The Remuneration Committee is a committee chaired by Charles Brady and is a committee whose membership is comprised solely of Independent Non-Executive Directors. The Committee meets at least once a year and may invite other attendees as it sees fit.
The Committee takes advice from independent external advisers as required and the Committee seeks the view of Shareholders on major proposals. The Committee remains mindful of the remuneration of employees when reviewing changes in executive pay.
Remuneration Committee responsibilities
The principal duties of the Remuneration Committee are reflected in its terms of reference and include the following:
- to determine and recommend to the Board the overall remuneration policy of the Company;
- to determine and recommend to the Board the remuneration of the Executive Directors;
- to monitor and review the level and structure of remuneration for senior management;
- to determine the targets for any performance related bonus and share incentive schemes operated for Executive Directors and senior management; and
- to review and approve any material termination payments.
The remuneration of Non-Executive Directors is determined by the Executive Directors.