Market leadership driving organic revenue growth is the primary objective in our strategic framework. We aim to establish 4imprint as ‘the’ recognised brand for promotional products, driving the aspiration that our organic revenue growth profile will significantly outpace the overall growth rate of the industry.
4imprint retained its position (based on 2019 US revenue) as the largest distributor in the US promotional products industry according to the rankings of both PPAI and ASI, the leading industry trade bodies.
Our customers can be certain that our team and our products will meet their expectations, every time:
- Certain delivery: It’s on time or it’s on us. If your event is missed because we didn’t ship on time, your order is free.
- Certain value: If you find within 30 days of purchase that your order would have cost less elsewhere, let us know and we’ll refund double the difference.
- Certain happiness: If you’re not 100% satisfied with your order, we’ll pay to pick it up and rerun it or refund your money – your choice.
Our 360° Guarantee® promises free samples, complementary art assistance and personal, expert service on every order. We aim to take away the worry, making 4imprint the trusted right hand minding the details every step of the way.
Whether raising awareness, sponsoring events, acquiring customers, recruiting new employees or supporting causes, our customers know that promotional products from 4imprint will ensure that their name – and brand – looks great in front of their target audience.
Where we do business
We operate in two primary geographical markets:
- North America: The US and Canadian promotional products markets together were estimated in 2020 to total around $20.7bn in annual revenue, showing a significant year-on-year decline due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. We serve these markets from a centralised base in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- UK and Ireland: The UK and Irish promotional products market size was estimated in 2019 to be around $1.5bn. Typical industry surveys have not yet been released for 2020, but unofficial estimates indicate that market size may have reduced by up to 50% due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our office serving these markets is in Manchester, UK.
The marketplace for promotional products is fragmented. The US industry trade body, PPAI, estimates that our largest market, the USA, is served by just under 26,000 distributors, of whom fewer than 1,000 have annual revenue of more than $2.5m. The distribution structure is similar in the Canadian and UK/Irish markets.